1600-1800°C MUFFLE FURNACE
- The muffle of the furnace is engineered to keep the heat inside, and the construction designed to have a low skin temperature.
- Electrically heated with molybdenum disilicide heating elements with high control accuracy and excellent temperature uniformity for the best results of your process and product.
- Each furnace undergoes a multi-point inspection & test before dispatch.
In high temperature muffle furnaces ranging from 1600°C – 1800°C we use molybdenum disilicide (MoSi2) elements and come with a range of standard features :
- Precise temperature control using a PID programmable controller to easily set and define heating and cooling rates
- Highly efficient thermal insulation using vacuum formed ceramic fibre boards and special light refractories with excellent thermal shock resistance
- Standalone control console optional
- User friendly guided door operation
- Plug and play ready to use furnace
|Model||TES – 16||TES – 17||TES – 18|
|Operating Temperature||1600° C||1700° C||1800° C|
|Heating Elements||molybdenum disilicide (MoSi2)||molybdenum disilicide (MoSi2)||molybdenum disilicide (MoSi2)|
|Atmosphere Options||Air, Inert||Air, Inert||Air, Inert|