Pit type low temperature furnace
- Pit type air circulation furnaces are installed with the opening at ground level or just above it.
- These are low temperature furnaces with operating temperatures up to 650°C.
- These furnaces are usually used for heat treatment of non-ferrous alloys, tempering of ferrous alloys after hardening, stress relieving after welding and forming, also for ageing.
- Since convection is the mode of heat transfer at these temperatures, air circulation is provided inside the retort to maintain stable temperature uniformity.
- These furnaces are also suitable for controlled atmosphere based processes.
Temperature Range :
Standard Applications :
Ceramic Fibre Blanket & Module / Refractory Brick Lining
Heating Elements :
Nichrome Wire / Special Alloy Resistance Heating Wire Furnace Classification : Class 2 / Class 3
Instrumentation options :
Thyristor, Programmable Temperature Controller, Temperature Recorder, PLC, SCADA, HMI