1200°C MUFFLE FURNACE
- The muffle of the furnace is engineered to keep the heat inside, and the construction designed to have a low skin temperature.
- This 1200°C muffle furnace is electrically heated with coil heating elements supported on ceramic tubes generally provided on both side wall and back wall.
- Wherever high temperature is required, elements are provided on the hearth protected by a hearth plate on the door and also on the roof as the case may be.
- The coil heating elements supported on ceramic tubes are completely exposed and it provides maximum heat transfer efficiency.
- These coil elements provide high control accuracy and excellent temperature uniformity for the best results of your process and product.
- Each furnace undergoes a multi-point inspection & test before dispatch.
- These furnaces are also offered with additional features like inert atmosphere operations, oxidizing atmosphere operations and reducing atmosphere operations with sealed retort and additional gas controlled features.
- Tube attachments with capability of operating under controlled atmosphere and vacuum can be provided in smaller sizes.
Therelek’s muffle furnaces use wound coil elements and come with a range of standard features :
- Precise temperature control using a PID programmable controller to easily set and define heating and cooling rates
- Highly efficient thermal insulation using vacuum formed ceramic fibre boards and special light refractories with excellent thermal shock resistance
- Standalone control console optional
- User friendly guided door operation
- Plug and play ready to use furnace
|Model||TES – 12|
|Operating Temperature||1200° C|
|Heating Elements||Coil Heating Elements|
|Atmosphere Options||Air, Inert|