Sealed Quench Furnace
- Therelek’s sealed quench furnace line consists of preheating and tempering furnaces, washing machines, stationary table, hydraulic lifts and charge transfer systems.
- One can use our sealed quench furnace for various applications like case hardening and carburizing, carbonitriding, normalizing, annealing, ferritic nitro carburizing, annealing and stress relieving.
- Components generally used are gears, shafts, bearings, fasteners, tools, castings, forgings, agricultural machinery components, construction and precision machinery components.
- Heating system can be electrically heated or gas fired
- Different capacity and batch sizes available to suit optimum production requirement
- Furnace walls and hearth are brick lined to ensure minimum heat loss and low skin temperature
- Our sealed quench furnace has pneumatic operated doors with wedge locking in the front and stainless steel inner casing.
- Horizontal locking cylinders in the rear door ensures maximum sealing
- An enclosed drive system with chains made of anti carburising alloy used in the charge transfer from heating to quenching chamber
- Hydro pneumatically operated quench elevator and inner door provide smooth shudder-free movement and trouble free operation
- Full automatic operation through latest control systems and PLCs
- Extremely safe and simple to operate and maintain.
Annealing / Annealing under protective atmosphere, Austempering / Bainitic Hardening, Carbonitriding, Carburising, Case hardening, Ferritic Nitro carburizing, Martempering, Normalizing, Carbon Restoration
Vacuum Formed Ceramic Fibre Boards / Ceramic Fibre Blanket & Module / Refractory Brick Lining
Heating Media Options:
Electric / Gas Fired / Oil Fired
Nichrome Wire / Special Alloy Resistance Heating Wire / Silicon Carbide Rod Type
Thyristor, Programmable Temperature Controller, Temperature Recorder, PLC, SCADA, HMI