Continuous Roller Hearth Furnace
- Roller hearth furnaces are designed for continuous production and easy maintenance to handle large size and weights
- Continuous Roller hearth furnace is used for heat treatment of forging parts, bearing and semi-finished products.
- Depending on the heat treatment required, the process can be under controlled atmosphere, for example annealing of ball bearings should be carried out under controlled atmosphere to avoid adverse effects on the material.
- Controlled atmosphere roller hearth furnace can be electrically heated or indirectly heated with a gas fired radiant tube heater.
- Furnace is installed with entry lock, heated furnace chamber, holding and slow cooling zones, rapid cooling zones and if needed exit lock together with infeed and discharge conveyor rollers.
- Electrically heated or gas fired furnaces are available from temperatures ranging from 600°C to 1200°C
- Can be air cooled with atmosphere circulation
- Post heating, cooling via water circulation or fast cooling by atmospheric gas recirculation (convective cooling) is possible.
- Quench rates are rapid and uniformity is highly maintained to ensure minimal distortion.
- Process – hardening, carburizing, carbonitriding, annealing, normalizing, stress relieving, tempering, ageing
- Best suited for heat treatment of piping, automotive, aerospace, Tubing, Castings, Forging, Precision components, bearings, gear parts
- Upto 1200°C
- Vacuum Formed Ceramic Fibre Boards / Ceramic Fibre Blanket & Module / Refractory Brick Lining
Heating Media Options:
- Electric / Gas Fired / Oil Fired
- Nichrome Wire / Special Alloy Resistance Heating Wire / Silicon Carbide Rod Type
- Class 2 / Class 3
- Thyristor, Programmable Temperature Controller, Temperature Recorder, PLC, SCADA, HMI