Continuous Air Circulation Furnace
- Continuous air circulation furnace is usually multi-zone controlled for better process control.
- Individual zones can have preset temperature controls for best process results.
- These can be heated directly electrically, or indirectly heated using electrical or gas / oil fired which are circulated through blowers to maintain accurate temperature gradient required on all the zones.
- Numerous options such as mesh belt, pusher mechanism, flat belt or heavy link chain based conveying methods can be selected as per operational function and necessity.
- All safety features are taken care of. Baffles or muffles are provided in direct heating.
- Fixed with precise, dynamically balanced air circulation fans aesthetically fitted to prevent noise, vibration and achieve uniform temperature.
- For safety, torque limiters are provided in any eventuality the conveyor stops working.
- Limit switches, proximity sensors and other safety device are provided for safe functioning.
- In addition annunciators are given in control system with hooters so that any errors or malfunctions are highlighted by audio and visual aids.
- Automatic pneumatic chain tensioners are provided so that chain sagging, derailing after exposure to thermal expansions are prevented.
- Therelek also manufactures feeding systems – bucket conveyor type or elevator based with vibratory feeders for automated loading of components.
- Components can be directed from previous operation or loaded onto a hopper from where PLC and/or SCADA based control system transfer and handle the components until they exit from the furnace cooling zone to the unloading station or area.
- Continuous operations that require fast cooling are provided with an additional cooling zone to bring down the temperature of components before unloading.
Temperature Range :
Standard Applications :
Loading Options :
Mesh Belt, Conveyor Chain
Vacuum Formed Ceramic Fibre Boards, Ceramic Fibre Blanket, Refractory Brick Lining
Heating Elements :
Nichrome Wire / Special Alloy Resistance Heating Wire / Silicon Carbide / Molybdenum Di- Silicide / Molybdenum / Tungsten / Graphite
Instrumentation options :
Thyristor, Programmable Temperature Controller, Temperature Recorder, PLC, SCADA, HMI
Additional Features :
Muffle for Controlled Atmospheres of Nitrogen / Hydrogen / Cracked Ammonia / Argon