Continuous Mesh Belt Furnace / Continuous Conveyor Chain Furnace
- A multi-zone control environment is present in continuous high temperature furnace, often with a single pre-heating zone, followed by multiple heating zones and then cooling zones before exit.
- Due to the high temperatures involved most of these furnaces operate under controlled and protective atmospheres, with inert gases such as nitrogen and argon used for initial purging, and gas mixtures or gases like cracked ammonia or hydrogen or endogas used to create a suitable atmosphere as per process parameters.
- The heating chambers are either dense ceramic based construction or muffle based.
- Specially designed corrugated muffles (metallic) are used to withstand thermal expansion for certain processes.
- Metallic muffles may be of stainless steel or high nickel and chromium based alloys.
- Therelek offers plate belt furnace and conveyor chain furnace for conveying heavier jobs or components.
Temperature Range :
800°C to 1150°C
Standard Applications :
Brazing, Annealing / Annealing under protective atmosphere, Isothermal Annealing, Austempering / Bainitic Hardening, Hardening, Decarb Annealing, Stress Relieving, Debinding / Delubing / Dewaxing, Pre sintering, Sintering, Pre heating / Pre heating for forging, Wire annealing, Normalizing, Case Hardening, Blueing, Curing
Loading Options :
Mesh belt, conveyor chain
Vacuum Formed Ceramic Fibre Boards, Ceramic Fibre Blanket, Refractory Brick Lining
Heating Elements :
Nichrome Wire / Special Alloy Resistance Heating Wire / Silicon Carbide
Instrumentation options :
Thyristor, Programmable Temperature Controller, Temperature Recorder, PLC, SCADA, HMI
Additional Features :
Muffle for Controlled Atmospheres of Nitrogen / Hydrogen / Cracked Ammonia / Argon