Chamber / Box Furnace
- Therelek’s chamber furnace can operate up to 1800°C.
- These furnaces are usually rugged, refractory based construction or lightweight ceramic fiber board and insulation based in construction.
- Heating elements could be Ferrous-Alumel-Chromel alloys, nichrome, silicon carbide or molybdenum disilicide depending on the temperature and process; and could be in the form of single or bundled wires, rods, wound coils, strips.
- These furnaces can be used for hardening, annealing, normalizing, sintering, tempering, stress relieving, pre-heating etc.
- The entire range, size and temperature can be determined by your individual need and requirement.
- Top opening and multi-chamber furnaces are also made to order.
Temperature Range :
Standard Applications :
Austenitizing, Blueing, Carbonitriding, Carburizing, Case Hardening, Decarb Annealing, Ferritic Nitro Carburizing, Hardening, Billet Heating, Die Heating, Homogenizing, Solution Annealing / Solutionizing, Debinding / Delubing / Dewaxing, Mould / Core Heating, Annealing, Tempering, Post Weld Heat Treatment, Normalizing, Pre-Sintering, Sintering, stress reliving, Wire Annealing, Brazing, Calciners, Carbonization, Laboratory Applications
Door Design :
Hinge Type / Vertical Lifting
Vacuum Formed Ceramic Fibre Boards / Ceramic Fibre Blanket & Module / Refractory Brick Lining
Heating Elements :
Nichrome Wire / Special Alloy Resistance Heating Wire / Silicon Carbide / Molybdenum Di- Silicide / Molybdenum Wire
Furnace Classification :
Class 2 / Class 3
Thyristor, Programmable Temperature Controller, Temperature Recorder, PLC, SCADA, HMI