- Bell Annealer brings in excellent temperature uniformity, consistent quality and good production rates
- Bell Furnace is suitable for black, bright and spherodized annealing of steel coils, non-ferrous strips, wires and general heat treatment processes upto 1100°C
- Bright annealing of cold rolled steel strip coils, and heat treatment of medium and thick hot-rolled plate, long products and wire coils are done using bell type furnace
- Type of furnace is usually rectangular or cylindrical form, single or multi-stack gas or electrically heated.
- Continuous purging of ammonia is deployed throughout the annealing cycle to avoid decarburizing.
- Overhead crane is used to load the base and move the equipment
- Coils are tilted to the right position and placed on the annealing base.
- The convection and heat transfer occurs in the base assembly
- Forced atmosphere circulation is used with the help of radial fans for temperature upto 950°C to improve convection.
- The cooling happens when furnace is removed with inner cover acting as protective atmosphere
- In both strip annealing and wire annealing, the convection flow goes up on the sides and down the center.
- Upto 1100°C
- Vacuum Formed Ceramic Fibre Boards / Ceramic Fibre Blanket & Module / Refractory Brick Lining
Heating Media Options:
- Electric / Gas Fired
- Nichrome Wire / Special Alloy Resistance Heating Wire
- Thyristor, Programmable Temperature Controller, Temperature Recorder, PLC, SCADA, HMI