Bogie Hearth Furnace
- Our standard bogie hearth furnace goes up to 1500°C, however we make custom designed furnaces for any special requirements.
- High temperature applications are sintering, hardening, annealing and normalizing whereas low temperature applications are tempering and stress relieving.
- The control system is provided with options to set and control the ramping rate, soaking rate and cooling rate depending on the process cycle, the option of PLC based control is also available.
- Our Bogie hearth furnace is used in open atmosphere and also in controlled atmosphere as per application.
- Designs are usually in and out bogie (hearth) movement as well as through and through double door bogie movement is provided for an assembly line or process line.
- Based on customer requirement, the mode of heating is via electrical heaters, gas fired or oil fired burners.
- These furnaces are energy efficient and it is achieved by efficient sealing to prevent undue heat losses and thyristor power controls to limit current consumption.
- Design factors also ensure excellent temperature uniformity throughout the heating chamber so that parts are universally and evenly which are subjected to process parameters and heating cycles.
- Controlled cooling furnace option is also available.
Temperature Range :
Standard Applications :
Annealing, Stress Relieving, Hardening, Tempering, Normalising, Post Weld Heat Treatment, Wire Annealing, Case Hardening, Blueing, Austempering, Austenitizing, Homogenizing, Billet Heating, Pre-Sintering, Sintering, Mould/Core Heating, Preheating/Preheating for forging
Vacuum Formed Ceramic Fibre Boards / Ceramic Fibre Blanket & Module / Refractory Brick Lining
Heating Media Options :
Electric / Gas Fired / Oil Fired
Heating Elements :
Nichrome Wire / Special Alloy Resistance Heating Wire / Silicon Carbide Rod Type
Furnace Classification :
Class 2 / Class 3
Instrumentation options :
Thyristor, Programmable Temperature Controller, Temperature Recorder, PLC, SCADA, HMI